ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leaking Headlight Washer

not a clio anymore

Standard problem. Someone had a good explanation on how it starts. Needs to be changed. £7 for the part + 2 hours labour :(

fat 182

my friend just put water and a little fairy liqiud in his 172 and it froze up and when he washed his windows it blew the things to pieces

get some one to squrt them when you can see them it might just be water running back off the lights

id argue the warrenty if the cars not that old bening a 182

VW Potato

i had the same problem recently. The offside headlight washer would weep, and then drain the whole washer bottle. Reno fixed it under warrenty. I dont know what caused it or how they fixed it, but they replaced my missing washer balls, too when they fixed it :)

g

The washer bottle has been emptying quickly, even when i dont use it. I keep getting smells of screen wash even when i havent even used the Washers. Thanks i will take it back to Renault

not a clio anymore

if it is emptying quicly, make sure it is not you rwasher bottle which is cracked (another classic). One of mine was done under warranty, but pple were saying it wasnt covered anymore. Just hassle them until they do it.