ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Learner driver with red 'L' plates in a....

Renaultsport Clio 182
Blue 106 XN Diesel sh!t box i did my test in.

that 197 can't belong to their instructor as the running costs would be too much so that must be a family members car i'd say??

visualize whirled pe
Excellent, I wonder if it was his car.

If not, he will have learned to feather the throttle around town and on passing his test he'll jump into his own 1.0 fiesta and won't understand why he has to plant his foot through the carpet to get the same response. haha

Excellent, I wonder if it was his car.

If not, he will have learned to feather the throttle around town and on passing his test he'll jump into his own 1.0 fiesta and won't understand why he has to plant his foot through the carpet to get the same response. haha

:lolup:

Clown Car
Yeah i don't think it was a driving instructors car, it had just normal red L plates on it, but the driver did look a bit smug though.

Thinking about it, it could actually have been an R27, i'm sure i saw a F1 style sticker on the front o/s corner of the bumper.

Clio 182 Cup
Yes is is an R27....and it is his car. I drove it back from scotland on Wednesday after he bought it.... Its also his first car. You can imagine he is itching to pass his test!!

Clown Car
What a cracking first car, my first car was a fiat panda:( , you looked pretty pleased with it as when i saw you, you had a huge smile on your face.

BLK 197 F1
I think i deserve it being 25, it wouldn't have been right stepping into a 1.1. I've been cycling on the roads for 15 years so i know how drivers are. Just gotta get my skills up now to match the cars potential, probably take over a year

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Bet your insurance quote is interesting.Fair play to you though mate.

I think i deserve it being 25, it wouldn't have been right stepping into a 1.1. I've been cycling on the roads for 15 years so i know how drivers are. Just gotta get my skills up now to match the cars potential, probably take over a year

takes a life time ;)

Megane 230 R26

Glad to see you post that, confirming it's not some really young learner who's going to be let loose on his own in a car like that once he's passed! :S

Respect it and you shouldn't go wrong ;)