ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

leather on ph2 steering wheel

MINI-R32-integrale
I'm getting a steering wheel re-trimmed for my Trophy in fine grained leather to match the Recaro's though smooth, fine, medium and coarse grains are available, as well as suede or alcantara, choice is yours. Also going for red stitching, and a small red band at TDC like race/rally orientated wheels have. Also getting the gear gaitor done to match by these guys http://www.gibsontrimming.com/ they have a good few examples of steering wheel work.

About same price as a decent MOMO wheel and boss, much cheaper than a new wheel from Renault and finished in much higher quality materials.

I purchased a dog rough 2nd hand wheel for £30 so as not to have to take car off the road, and as my wheel is in decent condition should get more back for it recuperating some of the costs.

iceberg 172
I'm getting a steering wheel re-trimmed for my Trophy in fine grained leather to match the Recaro's though smooth, fine, medium and coarse grains are available, as well as suede or alcantara, choice is yours. Also going for red stitching, and a small red band at TDC like race/rally orientated wheels have. Also getting the gear gaitor done to match by these guys http://www.gibsontrimming.com/ they have a good few examples of steering wheel work.

About same price as a decent MOMO wheel and boss, much cheaper than a new wheel from Renault and finished in much higher quality materials.

I purchased a dog rough 2nd hand wheel for £30 so as not to have to take car off the road, and as my wheel is in decent condition should get more back for it recuperating some of the costs.

looks a decent place. pics when back please