ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leather rear bench...

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
Just ditched the poverty spec Cup bench and replaced with the proper one....which i got hold of for 35 Monies....BARGAIN!

The trip down to collect them with no rear seats and a decatted Yozza.....Awesome! :evil:

DSC01118.jpg

And a cheeky one of the Recaros ;)

DSC00747.jpg

BG 182 FF
Looks better with the leather rear bench, all 172/182 should have come with recaros standard imo, they look awesome

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Did you get them from Ebay mate?

I was watching them but decided not to as they have a broken clip and I got a full interior in the end :p

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
Is it you that's been driving round Wiltshire with no front bumper on?

Not Guilty...there is another striped up RB around here, so i have been told...never seen it tho

Did you get them from Ebay mate?

I was watching them but decided not to as they have a broken clip and I got a full interior in the end :p

They were the ones off ebay, i just popped the clip off of my poverty ones...job done :D

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Not Guilty...there is another striped up RB around here, so i have been told...never seen it tho

They were the ones off ebay, i just popped the clip off of my poverty ones...job done :D

Lol its a small world :)

I left them for you of course buddy ;)