ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

leather restoration

Willy2

Well i got hold of some leathers the condition is ok for the price i paid, anyway is there any products out there that helps fill in the cracks, i really dont want to get the shoe polish out, someone mentioned some sort of colonising product that brings the black to the cracks!(so to speak).

Help and serious advice wanted, no silly comments:)

i got some turtle wax stuff, its called leather cleaner and conditioner. I dont really rate stuff like this normally but the leather does feel a lot softer and looks cleaner after spending an hour using this stuff. You have toput it on, leave for a few minutes and then buff to finish. There are a few cracks in my seats aswell mate, unfortunalty its just wear and tear, u could always hang on for a while and when money permits have a re-trim??

Clio 200 FF

i once saw a stage by stage guide on an Audi site - could do a search and ask on there

On a previous car i had a crack on the side of the seat caused by "falling in" the car instead of climbing over the seat side (previous owner), this peed me off everytime i saw it so i coloured it in with a permanent marker - looked good

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

I got the turtle wax but have been strongly recommended the autoglym stuff. My mate uses it on his house furnature and the lot!

Willy2

I will pop down the furniture shop tomorrow, leather land or somingthing like that, i put in the rears on the original clio frames it was a bit fluky but they look nice, just got to do the inserts and then thats it, may trim the front pockets also!