ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leather retrim.

Ad

MK2 FRS

Ive been down to a place in Bolton, Autodrome. They retrim various cars but are especially doing a lot of renaults. I went down to have a look. In their workshops they had a 172 cup and an extreme. They also have another extreme waiting to be done. I can have a choice of leathers, stitching. They do all the headrests, door cards etc. for £895. Has anyone had there clio done?? I reckon that this is not a bad price and am gonna book mine in for the first week of JAN. Anybody got any opionions, advice???

Cheers

Adam.

Abarth Grande Punto

i would like mine re trimmed but 9-- quid is alot of money! What trim do you get for 900?

Stu

Ad

MK2 FRS

Extra hours at Christmas!!! Have saved a bit up as a deposit.

Any choice of leather from a group of swatches. It looks a really good job.

The problem is that the extreme interior is gonna cost a fortune in cleaning bills as its supagaurded and still has marks that wont come out and it is only 10 weeks old. I was originally gonna get a in dash screen, but when i saw this it changed my mind.

The way im looking at it, I saved £700 on standard price if I got an extreme (I would have chosen another dynamique first), therefore its a leather trimmed option for £200!!!