ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leaving as area rep

RB 200 Cup!
Hi guys

For those of you that know me I really have got to say sorry for not being a very good area rep in the past fews months. As things stand I havent now got the time to carry on as I usually would.

I have told Seb that I am standing down as area rep, as dont really have the time now so hopefully one of you (or possibly one of the new guys!) can take over from me and continue to set up meets for the east of england.

I would like to thank everyone that has turned up to meets and helped organise a few in my stead over the last 3 years but feel its time now to move on and let someone else have a go.

Thanks

Tim

RB 200 Cup!
yeah todd usual stuff like that = gokarting meets usually go down a treat.

Yes will prob show my face every now and then just dont have the time anymore :(

soon to be 182 ;)
ive got a thread for a feb meet started and theres a rr day next month when dates are confirmed just need more interest

07 Campus Sport 1.2
problem is the EA region is too big. Norwich is too far for us pboro lot to go to a meet and vice versa

agreed, i have no idea what area northamptonshire is supposed to fall under but none of the meets are ever local, the closest ive seen was still 90 odd miles away, which tbh, isnt worth it. might be worth suggesting the addition of a new area for northants, cambs, leics and rutland, possibly beds i guess. Most places in that group are within 50miles of the centre of northants

C3 Picasso Beast
The above would make sense and probably work much better...have groups that are based on the counties that are close together i.e. Norfolk/Suffolk etc.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Its a decent idea but I imagine it would lead to very small numbers at each of th meets..... Back when Tim, Myself, Gregg, Greeny all made it to regular meets we were always up for a decent drive to get to meets so if people are keen I see no issue with taking an hour drive to get to the meets.

Just my two pence but write it all to Seb who sorts the area rep lists and see what he says.

Discounted 1*2 parts
We regulally have 10+ people at a peterboro meet which really makes it worth the journey (i have to travel 20 miles)

But I wouldn't travel more than that unless I knew it was going to be a good turn out. Lot os the norfolk meets seem to be very small

07 Campus Sport 1.2
Smaller, closer meets would mean they could happen more often and larger, inter area meets could be arranged every now and then