ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

leaving bt

im haveing trouble moving isp ive been givin my mac code but be are saying my mac code doesnt work ive rang bt thinking i got something wrong an they have confirmed the code i have :( im stuck now has anyone had any issues with mac codes from bt or moving to be

our line isnt a bt line could this have any bareing on my problem it use to be

Last edited:
im haveing trouble moving isp ive been givin my mac code but be are saying my mac code doesnt work ive rang bt thinking i got something wrong an they have confirmed the code i have :( im stuck now has anyone had any issues with mac codes from bt or moving to be

our line isnt a bt line could this have any bareing on my problem it use to be

BE FAQ said:
What do I need to get Be?

You need a BT phone line

This could be your problem

1 Series Coupe
TheKing could be right, what has the new isp asked you to do? Do they have any ideas why it isn't working?

feck knows our line is seriously odd i loose my bb connection if the phone rings :eek: it doesnt make sense as ive got bt broadband now

i do know our phonelines still has our bt number but its not going though bt so how am i ment to get broadband i thought was adsl was a standed conection suported by all phone companys

172 Cup
PM me the mac code and the landline number you're trying to migrate..

I know Brett and Louise in Be Member Services.

Tesla MP3 2021
I am sorry but you totally confuse me lol. If you haven't broadband then you have a BT line full stop. You must have ADSL as you have been given the MAC code. What does the MAC start with?

i do have bt option3 ive been with them since 2003ish hence the reason im online now either that or im in your head ;) -im a bit nutty