ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leaving the clio scene

Car  iceberg phase 2 172
Will be picking this up tomorrow, will be 3rd gti in the last yr, pretty decent spec aswell.
20140302_135428_zpsa90d7f70.webp
 
Cheers guys, I love the pugs, and always wanted a nana, yeah the tow strap will be going straight away lol but then again with it being French it may be getting used alot lol.
 
I like 106 gti's they just have a nice appeal.Something you'd like to tickle with and get a nice response from.
 
I'm jealous, i've no idea why. I love them, truly love those little cars. Stupidly good fun and in Yellow they look great.
 
Will it be used on track! The Wilwoods look awesome but will be a bit of an overkill just for road on such a tiny car!
 
Will it be used on track! The Wilwoods look awesome but will be a bit of an overkill just for road on such a tiny car!

Na prob won't ever take it on track, but in all honesty the standard brakes on these are so poor I'm glad this has the 4pots lol
 
I WILL own a nana gti one day!

My black gti is on 177k miles, its ropey at best but I do loves it

Bought it cheap for my brother to learn to drive in (hes 28, not 17) 2 years ago,

he hasnt touched it since! my dad uses it now and again just so it doesnt rot haha
 
Love a 106 gti.

Don't think I'd own one, maybe when I was younger, but still love them regardless!
 
Did you buy it after Welsh?
Saw it last night on the SDR in newport. Wasn't being driven in a friendly manner that's for sure!
 
Lol, yeah man picked it up tonight

I'll keep an eye out for it next time I'm up rhondda way. Shouldn't be to hard to miss!
Any idea pipe system's on it? Sounded lovely going through the rev range.
 
So you've gone from a clio, to a better car, back to an even worse car?
 
Back
Top