ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leaving the clio scene

iceberg phase 2 172
Will be picking this up tomorrow, will be 3rd gti in the last yr, pretty decent spec aswell.
20140302_135428_zpsa90d7f70.jpg

iceberg phase 2 172
Cheers guys, I love the pugs, and always wanted a nana, yeah the tow strap will be going straight away lol but then again with it being French it may be getting used alot lol.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I like 106 gti's they just have a nice appeal.Something you'd like to tickle with and get a nice response from.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm jealous, i've no idea why. I love them, truly love those little cars. Stupidly good fun and in Yellow they look great.

Will it be used on track! The Wilwoods look awesome but will be a bit of an overkill just for road on such a tiny car!

iceberg phase 2 172
Will it be used on track! The Wilwoods look awesome but will be a bit of an overkill just for road on such a tiny car!

Na prob won't ever take it on track, but in all honesty the standard brakes on these are so poor I'm glad this has the 4pots lol

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
I WILL own a nana gti one day!

My black gti is on 177k miles, its ropey at best but I do loves it

Bought it cheap for my brother to learn to drive in (hes 28, not 17) 2 years ago,

he hasnt touched it since! my dad uses it now and again just so it doesnt rot haha

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Love a 106 gti.

Don't think I'd own one, maybe when I was younger, but still love them regardless!