ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LED Interior lighting...

Golf R
Got these from Adam at Shinyauto's... just a few quick pic's on the drive... will prob take a few more though where the neighbours can't see me and think i'm odd ;)

DSCF1476X.jpg

DSCF1475.jpg

DSCF1481X.jpg

DSCF1461X.jpg

DSCF1483X.jpg

Check out the fleck pattern in the Recaro's - very funky!!

DSCF1463X.jpg

Expert HDI & R53
Nice upgrade these, I have had mine for a while now and cant fault them,

They make the visibility in the boot and glove box so much better.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
They look so much better than the shite ones I had, that were from someone else that was part of that semi-failed group buy. They were about as bright as a redneck's inbred toddler.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
still think it looks tacky! Il maybe get some of my Grandads name put on!!

No one asked for your opinion about the stickers, why are you being an arse about them? Totally un-necessary, especially once you found out why they were there.

clio 1.2 16v,
dude its looking so nice love the photos got some realy good shots

big iain it is unnecessary what you said there is ridiculus he died and obviously "iridium" knew him and i think its brilliant how you have the respect to stick it on your car

good on you

clio 172
big iain think your out of order with your comment josh was a good bloke liked by alot of people if you drove round leighton buzzard you would know how much by the amount of people who have these stickers on there cars!!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
dude its looking so nice love the photos got some realy good shots

big iain it is unnecessary what you said there is ridiculus he died and obviously "iridium" knew him and i think its brilliant how you have the respect to stick it on your car

good on you

It's not my car they're on dude :) I didn't know him, but I knew the story etc of his tragic death on the forum. I just thought referring to the stickers, that are a memorial of someones death, as 'tacky s**t' was miles out of order. Then even after he knew what they were, there was no apology, and some more piss taking.

Golf R
i respect that everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

however, i will say this.... my car is one of at least 50 in town that have these stickers on it.... they have been made up as a tribute to a 22 year old lad who was tragically killed in a building accident - he had a lot of life ahead of him and he was a cracking lad - one of the good un's who didn't deserve to die so young or in the way he did.

to call the stickers tacky, and refer to gettting some made up for your grandad says to me that you just haven't thought about what you're saying.

take a look on there and you might understand the reasoning behind the stickers further : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=26867776808

Big Iain - you are a C U N T !

.......and mod's, I don't give a flying f**k if you ban me for that statement - IMHO some things have to be said (and I know I am only saying what others are thinking anyway).

Nuff said.

Steve.

E30 318iS x2
Where you get bulbs that bright? Wish I had the lights in the doors.

I got some blue ones in mine but cant see much lol.

Love you car btw :)

Burgandy 174 sport t
i respect that everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

however, i will say this.... my car is one of at least 50 in town that have these stickers on it.... they have been made up as a tribute to a 22 year old lad who was tragically killed in a building accident - he had a lot of life ahead of him and he was a cracking lad - one of the good un's who didn't deserve to die so young or in the way he did.

to call the stickers tacky, and refer to gettting some made up for your grandad says to me that you just haven't thought about what you're saying.

take a look on there and you might understand the reasoning behind the stickers further : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=26867776808

Aye fair enough never realised he was so famous, the reason for the tacky comment was because I thought it was a bit much, both sides and union jack flags. Fair enough batter in if thats what u do down ur way. I have a McRae stcker but a nice subtle autograph style one!!

It doesnt happen very often, I apologise!!

Never read the facebook thingy but Il take word for it!!

Golf R
Iain... reasons for the stickers - well the reason why we have had them made is because Josh had them on his car :

DSC00946.jpg

as a tribute his brothers and friends got smaller versions made up in his memory

Dervvv
i think its a good idea of the way u have the stickers on your cars about me, cuz it shows that u will never forget him....

were you get them lights anyways? i want to upgrade mine inside but donno what bulbs to get etc?