ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leda Coilovers

A moody 182
Anyone had any experience of Leda suspension??? Just wondering if its any good...... I'm a girl you see and I'm not in the know about every brand....

Thanks boyz

Becca :eek:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
We use them on a Aston martin race car i helped build, yes they are very good but very expensive for a day to day car.
I would go for the KW v1 or the v2 kit and a whiteline rear roll bar.

A moody 182
thanks peeps, thats what I wanted to hear.... just on a car im considering a look at and I hadnt really heard of the company... looked at their website and looks like they do mainly bepoke stuff but recommendation from users is much better.... ;)

gambit

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
Big thread dig. But anyone here still run the leda coilovers? I have a set and they are fantastic on the road need to dial them in more but would seeing whether they should be rebuilt as they are probably 10-15yrs old now.

Sonic Boom

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Sport Ph1
The two main guys that left Leda, one went to Gaz and Gaz Golds are basically Leda copies and the other guy setup Black Art Designs.
I'm sure Gaz would service a set of Leda no worries.
Rich