ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Leda Suspension pics**

At last sorry for the wait people!!

Well i have been driving my baby for a few weeks now just so i could test it properly and all i can say is, i am well impressed!!

To be honest I didn't think i would notice a great difference but as soon as i got in i knew it was a lot better!

First of all to cut a long story short, they drove my car in, which just about went up the slope and then had to jack the back of my car up to get the ramp to go underneath the side skirts LOL. What was good was how careful they were with my car, everyone knows what i am like with my baby and they were brilliant.

Whilst changing over the suspension however we unfortunately discovered that:

1) My bump stops were absolutely wrecked! (I wonder why LOL)

2) Whoever had lowered the back of my car had done it wonky so one side was 1cm higher than the other!

3) My tracking was well out!

It slowed the process down a bit but they sorted all the probs out for me which i wasn't expecting so was well pleased! Bless em!

Anyway back on track, after all was well and the suspension was all sorted, John and I went for a test drive. As soon as we pulled away, me in the passenger seat and we took the first corner i knew it was a lot better, smoother, softer and a lot sturdier.

I can take corners a lot better now whereas before my car was a bit skitty and tbh i wasn't too confident when going round corners it's 100% better now, its like a little go kart! It is also a lot better over bumps which my other half is very pleased about because he used to get out the passenger side feeling sick! It glides rather than bounching about which also stops my car from bottoming out so much.

Well i have now tried out all the local country roads! I am really impressed and pleased with it, funny when it is something i have never considered spending time on. It does make a huge difference to the comfort of the ride and how you can drive your car. Not only that but in my opinion it looks awesome too.

Leda are a superb bunch of lads that explained everything to me as they were doing it, so cheers guys and a bit thanks to Gary, you are a star!

I have tried to keep it short(ish) so not to bore you because i could go on about it all day lol! If you do want to know anything else i'm sure Gary (Gary G) will be able to answer your questions. I sure as well highly recommend it!

Now we have to wait and see if we can get the coilovers on!

Vix :)

No change stinky :rolleyes:

they on photobucket ? if so send me the links you can use this
insertimage.gif
icon but you have to change the setting to advanced so you get it and all the smilies up when you post.

LOL!

They are on editor cos someone e-mailed them to me :)

You would never believe i worked with computers all day pmsl!

Just wondering, does this car have an mot?
as reading the things listed about the old suspension - I doubt it would pass one !

Sorry people! LOL!!

I have e-mailed them to James if he would be so kind (cheers fella)

They are a few random ones of during and after and all sorts lol!

Yes the things wrong with it were things you wouldnt notice on an MOT because they weren't doing the suspension! I wouldn't notice either because i never really used to drive my car anywhere however she is getting more cultured lol

They put new springs on the front and dampners all round and adjusted the tortion bar and they make a huuuuuge difference :)

Racing Blue 182
Here you go guys, to be honest i thought it was going to be a 182, thats why i was excited lol
Give me a sec to sort these ill have them up in 5 mins

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Nice one Vix, looks great!

I have 182 pics but they suck lol...will borrow my bros decent digi cam and take some better ones when i change over the front springs.

172 M69 eater
sweet!! keep me updated on the coilovers as we could group 2gether to make it cheaper as im def buyin some soon

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Patty, i'm an authorised distributor for Leda and can supply their kits at very good prices for cliosport members ;) Drop me an email if you are thinking about a mk1 group buy or I can sort an individual price for yourself and run through application and specification's with you.

fast_car182@hotmail.com

Cheers, Gary.

Lionel Richie
ooooooOOOOOOO so your an offical distributor now!! check you out girlfriend!!! i've got a good article for you to read boyo

OI! less of the girl LOL!

Sorry took so long to put up lol!

cheers racing 182 sorry to disappoint pmsl

glad you like! i am well pleased with it thanks to Gary!

Just trying to get a feature now which isn't the easiest thing in the world!!

You can see me in the pics looking very scared LOL!! (yes that is me)

kartman do you mean me? what car you got?

That'll teach me to only read the first page of a thread, lol got to love the edit button that I've not got! :D