ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LEDs...

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
How bright?! Just fitted these beauties as reverse lights to match my LED tail/brake:

Random063.jpg

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
Don't have a link, just go to Ebay and search 'White LED bulbs', that's what I did. 24 LEDs per bulb.

Amber ones next for the indicators...

PH2 172
They look mint what are the quality of the bulbs like have you any pictures of the bulbs in the lights to see what they look like when not on how long they take to get to you what bulbs have yo got for your tail/brake lights

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
They look mint what are the quality of the bulbs like have you any pictures of the bulbs in the lights to see what they look like when not on how long they take to get to you what bulbs have yo got for your tail/brake lights

And breathe!:)

I bought the side/tail ones about 6 months ago and they've caused no problems. They took about a week to get here from Hong Kong. I will throw some pics up of them in situ later on. I'm very impressed with tem for the price.

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
Apologies for the crap quality, only had my cameraphone to hand:
Image015-1.jpg

Can't get a decent photo of the stop/tail, but it's exactly the same as the reverse bulb, albeit with clear red LEDs.

?
Can you please post a link to the actual AUCTION you bid on because there are a lot of different sellers and these actually seem like good quality.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
i had the stop/tail bulbs. put the regular fillament bulb back in though, as the leds are hard to see in bright day light. they dont really give off a glow like regular bulbs, and all you can see is a tiny red dot when breaking.

the leds are hard to see in bright day light. they dont really give off a glow like regular bulbs, and all you can see is a tiny red dot when breaking.

I wouldn't use LEDs for this reason. The light is too directional so you need to be in the correct place to get a decent brightness. And you don't get any reflection of the reflectors making it a tiny dot. Useless IMHO.

Last edited:
  Coiley'd Clio PH2
Would be good to see a comparison from standard bulbs.
It is obvious they are different anyway.