ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leeds_182 LOLvo barge

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Edited version.

Money pit.

IMG_1543.jpg

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
£500.00 a clutch and flywheel? Christ. A new standard one not take the new found power?

Im going from dual mass to single. Standard set up is good for around 230bhp and my clutch was slipping. This set up which uses the 850r clutch should be Ok for 350.

I can't see me running more power than that anytime soon.

Im going from dual mass to single. Standard set up is good for around 230bhp and my clutch was slipping. This set up which uses the 850r clutch should be Ok for 350.

I can't see me running more power than that anytime soon.
Didn't realise they had a DMF. In that case I'm guessing this setup is not only better but cheaper?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Another fun day on the Volvo today fitting the new clutch and single mass flywheel. Big thanks to @craigyt for all his efforts as always! She fought us all the way but in the end it got done. Also fitted some chips that advance the timing and remove the boost cut and it's now running at 18psi and really does shift!

Few pics from today;

IMG_1584.JPG
IMG_1585.JPG
IMG_1586.JPG
IMG_1587.JPG
IMG_1589.JPG
IMG_1590.JPG
IMG_1591.JPG

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Little picture from yesterday after a clean. She runs well now with the new 'chips' and the 16t/15g hybrid turbo. Running and holding a steady 20psi compared to the previous 6psi. I can tell this due to the wonderful boost gauge I elegantly installed - with nails.

IMG_1651.JPG
IMG_1646.JPG

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
No sticky back pads then I take it?

Shame to bang nails into the dash mate.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
I saw one of these in my neck of the woods the other day. Looked to be the same colour, had a big exhaust but alloys instead of steels.

Grill is an improvement. Think it could do with something at the front though, a spoiler of some kind.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I saw one of these in my neck of the woods the other day. Looked to be the same colour, had a big exhaust but alloys instead of steels.

Grill is an improvement. Think it could do with something at the front though, a spoiler of some kind.

Know what you mean. I think a 960 front end goes on them but needs some modification.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Sorry if I missed it, but what sort of power you aiming for with the new turbo?

Remain sticker is brilliant. 10/10.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry if I missed it, but what sort of power you aiming for with the new turbo?

Remain sticker is brilliant. 10/10.

300bhp would be nice but I need to source some new injectors and a walboro pump before the boost can be turned up to that level.

Goes really well at the moment but the injectors are at their max at around 18psi on the 16t.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
In the nicest possible way I have so much hate and confusion over this car!!