ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Legit Clio Facelift pictures

Nissan 350z
That Clio GT looks nice actually. The other pics ive seen floating around however looked gash but this i like :)

Storm Grey 200
It seems to be going in the direction of brace face. Like every other new car. But its not bad...

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
GT looks good. rear light clusters are a vast improvement over the ph1. any word on engines? im sure i read somewhere that revisions were being made to them also.

C

Cupster

Yeah, ass doesnt look quite so large now. Prefer the front now. RS should look pretty tasty........?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yeah looks alright, £500 for a TomTom, er no thanks.

J03

MX5 1.8
what the hell is everyone thinking with a massive grille on the front!?!
i like the lights but thats it.. the front looks like some kinda MPV instead of a hatch... well dissapointed looks awful.

Glanza V
thats the best pic of the new clio iv seen so far bar the photoshopped r.s i commented on in another thread. glad its not as bad as i presumed it would have been.:rolleyes: just waiting for them to roll out the r.s pics now;)

1.4 Dynamique
Looks pretty nice imo, but i was never a huge fan of the mk3s, thought some of the lines were a bit off asthetically, but the new one looks a lot better in that respect. Would an RS version be released fair shortly after the new models come out?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Prefer the current face, the facelift seems to draw the front out, making it appear taller and narrower. See what the RS version looks like.

Clio MK 4
like the back hate the front. I'm sure it'll grow on me though. is this still going to be the 197 but just a facelift?