ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LEGO Bugatti Veyron

Turbos.
Considering my technical skills amount to checking tyre pressures, i find that very impressive! Surely that doesn't just use standard Lego pieces though?!

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
It's lego technic which is powered by pneumatics, some good engine's made with it like below :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing sad about that at all. People were wowed by the guy who built the Rarri replica over 20 years, this is the same skill, just with a more child orientated building toy.

I loved LEGO, especially technic when I was young and had loads of cars with gearboxes and pretend engines that looked like they worked then. And that was 14 years ago.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I have quite a few big Technic's models :). A secret part of me wants another, just to see how easy it's got nowadays. It was technics that taught me the basics of how an engine works :).

Anyone who thinks that's sad needs to step out of their bubble. It's thanks to people with that kind of ingenuity that we even have cars, and a computer to post b****cks about them from.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Nothing sad about that at all. People were wowed by the guy who built the Rarri replica over 20 years, this is the same skill, just with a more child orientated building toy.

I loved LEGO, especially technic when I was young and had loads of cars with gearboxes and pretend engines that looked like they worked then. And that was 14 years ago.

I had some Technic stuff too :cool:

S4 Avant
Indeed, that isn't sad it's bloody brilliant!

How the f**k he's got all the different peices to move is beyond me, and the spoiler as well?!

Video of the engine is making me slightly hard as well...

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Another pretty cool one I saw, this one has a drive shaft and everything ! :D

Last edited by a moderator: