ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans 2011 Team Tour... 'We ride fast, We ride light'... losers assemble.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
weds night we will be eating curry at warrens family in london, if not we'll do the PH thing...

Truffs has just been on the phone and we all need to have booked tickets and camping as of today....

So you need to ring truffs today like asap... those that have booked then not to worry but for the likes of me, fred, warren.... plus any others i havent mentioned, we need to book, like now!

anyone need truffs number? we will be booking with team Languistine(sp) as per last year at the Beaujeseur(sp) lol..

I'm all booked fella, only thing I need to sort is an entry ticket, planning to do that at the race as per last year. I'm sorting accom for the night before this week, should be space for 4 people to stay. The house is ten minutes off the M25, traffic being ok it's under 2hrs to Dover.

today i wish i had a red car to have this setup!

saitaniya_factory_01_0010_0001.jpg

330i. E30 Touring.
Failsport had a meeting last night to discuss who's bringing what, etc.

I'm now officially excited.

yeh we can sort that nearer time neil worry not.

the design is from AKIRA young bryan ;)

oh and failsport, bring what you want it'll get used somehow. anyone taking a generator? i have a jacuzzi...

Moonlight Blue 225
yeh we can sort that nearer time neil worry not.

the design is from AKIRA young bryan ;)

oh and failsport, bring what you want it'll get used somehow. anyone taking a generator? i have a jacuzzi...

Our kid has got a small one, not sure if he's taking it though will have to ask him.

DCi 100
I think there's a gazebo in the garage, just cbfa with the hassle of putting it up etc!

Taking acouple of chairs, socket set, 6 pack of 2l evian bottles, crate of dr pepper, crate of water, crate of whatever beer I fancy, tent, carpet for my tent, fooood, Jack., PMR Radio? Sun cream, food, need to get some sunglass' actually. Ipod for radio le mans. Mini BBQ/Grille thingy with acouple of pots and some olive oil of course. Waterproof coat! Got some tape to mark out pitch but no idea how much it is. I gotta little table from makro for 20 quid so. Seems like I've bought alot but reading that back it doesn't seem like anything at all :/

Oh, and a double air bed this year. Maybe take my mini moto but cbfa with it getting knicked or having it being heavy as f**k compared to everything else in the car.

Anyone take a bike lock or similiar to chain said generator to a tree/fence?

Just doing my stickers right now! Got little time to sort the car out aswell eeeek.

Last edited:
  DCi 100
I think there's a gazebo in the garage, just cbfa with the hassle of putting it up etc!

Taking acouple of chairs, socket set, 6 pack of 2l evian bottles, crate of dr pepper, crate of water, crate of whatever beer I fancy, tent, carpet for my tent, fooood, Jack., PMR Radio? Sun cream, food, need to get some sunglass' actually. Ipod for radio le mans. Mini BBQ/Grille thingy with acouple of pots and some olive oil of course. Waterproof coat! Got some tape to mark out pitch but no idea how much it is. I gotta little table from makro for 20 quid so. Seems like I've bought alot but reading that back it doesn't seem like anything at all :/

Oh, and a double air bed this year. Maybe take my mini moto but cbfa with it getting knicked or having it being heavy as f**k compared to everything else in the car.

Anyone take a bike lock or similiar to chain said generator to a tree/fence?

Just doing my stickers right now! Got little time to sort the car out aswell eeeek.

;)

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
im pissed as a fart i didnt even read that properrtly night x

Naith pissed?? Nah! ;)

The BB's have purchased a small BBQ and some instant light charcoal bag thingies, in-car fridge will be taken to store our food (and drinks if room). Fold up chairs, tent, baby wipes, gas grill for the morning bacon butties innit, camera gear to capture this amazing event. Got 2 PMR radios which we'll tune in to Curtis's frequency to stay in contact.

Pretty much covered what we're taking.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
my list :

tent
sleeping bag
clothes
camera

4 of us in one clio... not really got the roof for all the other crap lol

DCi 100
As far as I know they won't let you carry jerry cans full of fuel on ferry if you stopped so will have to get that in France possibly

Mercedes
Its Illegal to carry a jerry can on your car without the hazard warning stuff, and its a deff no go on the ferry.

Mercedes
Shall we make a list of whos got what because last year we ended up with shed loads of stuff 30 times and not enough of what we actually need.

I'm taking....

tool kit (we will need a few).
Driving hat.
red bull and a few 'cheekies' to sort fred when my car explodes and he's fixing it in a flood.
lots and lots of old skool house music.
russian vodka.
tent (inc two ground sheets and outside add on bit)
Euro warning kit. (all need one)
driving hat.
Passport.
Inflatable Jacuzzi.
police tape.
cosh.
Temper tablets (if riad if he comes)
chipattis (for warren)
dummy (for failsport after a night with us lot)
welsh flag.
cable ties.
solar powered lamp thing that changes colour
money. (about 40 euros)
sunglasses.

we all need to take a crappy renault jack too.

some of might be riding heavier, believe me though if they dont pedal they will get left behind, I told people in the floods last year bumper to bumper... those that listened got there alot quicker and safer. anyway what do i know...

i'm just bo0sting my tits off. Mine will be reete, freds got a few weeks to play with it. I'm not looking forward to his face monday morning when i bowl up in it on 1 cylinder.