ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans 2011 Team Tour... 'We ride fast, We ride light'... losers assemble.

BarvarianManureWagon
Is anyone going on the friday morning? I'm getting 'dumped' in calais on the way back from a uni trip and a 5hr train seems like a pain in the wallet... hitch hike...?
Sir_Dave, Tom@JLS gave me your number to sort out some bits and pieces this avro..
cheers,

Dom

you'll defo find someone to get you to leman, make a sign! one of us would take you but we go thursday, coz we are fcuking bosses.

BarvarianManureWagon
Yeah i've put all my A-level art skills into a piece of cardboard.. lets hope its not a gypo wagon and something a bit more... speedy? that picks me up....

I have a panda suit and a sleeping bag.. sorted yeah?

BarvarianManureWagon
so.. what we talking with tickets... on the door (not sold out?) as i don't want to spend potentially 4hrs in a car with some random hombres only to find iz not getting in.... as far as i know im camping with Team JLS/Failsport.. do i need to buy a ticket?!?! you have to allow my questions with a week to go.....

DCi 100
Gen entry ticket you will be able to get there, campsite ticket not so. I guess your just jumping in one of their tents or whatever? Think Houx is numbered up plots etc so space will be a iffy if your going seperate tent. If not just general entry and walk in.

BarvarianManureWagon
Yeah assuming im in their tent (otherwise it'll be sliding my sleepnbag under the JLS vulva.....).. so just a general admission ticket will suffice..
to prove my uselessness/poor preparation.. where does one source such items and can they be 'collected' on the day (since i'm, as of tomorrow, in g-rotterdam)?

DCi 100
What a ticket? Just walk up to the entrance of the campsite you should be able to buy one as far as I know

If not get one of them to drive out with couple of tickets and pick you up, drive back in

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Ahh Lewis junior! Can you handle your ale better than your little big brother? If so, you will do well with us. Look forward to having you along for what is set to be utter messiness and epicness.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Just smashed makro. Beer, whisky, tent, bbq's etc. The next 3 days of work will be loooonnnnng!

Lionel Richie
meh just about to start work on the megane..............................................i really don't think it'll be going

350z GT
meh just about to start work on the megane..............................................i really don't think it'll be going

Cant find that free chat app that you mentioned mate...dont think the S*hit windows phone can do it :(

so ill have to give you a bell or vice versa when we're there...

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
it said that last year tho, saying that i do have a poncho haha.
do i bring the wellies :p

my packing easrly plans went a bit wrong this weekend as BBQs and fire breathing took over.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
You posted a link. I provided some information to explain the link. You were quick dear, because you did half a job;).

Mercedes
When we all roll up on Thurs there will be no way at all that they can enforce it, its the glass they have a problem with.

Mercedes
Can all people on the Ferry check that these details are all correct, Im pretty Sure we are all good now

LM2.jpg

Last edited: