ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans 2011 Team Tour... 'We ride fast, We ride light'... losers assemble.

just take pure chipatis and aloo gobi. tap that s**t up on't ferry.

just spoke to truffs lovers, hge's finalising 'special price' on ferry today at work then posting links, etc. looking at about 80quid return per car... all in all not that bad. but he'll be along any second.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I may bring a big box of granma's chicken wings for the boat. Once the white folk smell them, I'll sell them and pay for the entire weekend.

Mercedes
Right if we are all in agreement the ferry will be as follows

09/06/2011 Depart uk @11:50 Pride of Canterbury
13/06/2011 Depart France @16:00 Spirit of Britain

All P&O I am not going to risk Sea France as they are in Administration, the price is £69.00 and that’s booking direct with P&O as we are under 5 days its fairly cheap. I cant get the rate any cheaper using my trade account.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Right if we are all in agreement the ferry will be as follows

09/06/2011 Depart uk @11:50 Pride of Canterbury
13/06/2011 Depart France @16:00 Spirit of Britain

All P&O I am not going to risk Sea France as they are in Administration, the price is £69.00 and that’s booking direct with P&O as we are under 5 days its fairly cheap. I cant get the rate any cheaper using my trade account.

thats good for me

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
i did last year, apart from the joke worthy driving it wasnt that bad man!

I do it regularly fella, when I work in Sussex. 1 accident, whole thing can get fubar'd very quickly. I'll probably book a different time tbh.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I shall scoot home, traffic free, and be supping a mug of tea while you're sitting next to riad on the m25 car park. Brains>Beauty.

Mercedes
Book Seperate they are P&Os standard fairs we just need to make sure that the ferry is all sorted and we all agree on the times.

Mercedes
Yeah i wanted to do a group buy but as its Le Mans the ferry companies dont want to sell premium space to trade suppliers so they reduce our ITX rates

DCi 100
I know this is a realllyy really x6 long shot but,

Anyone concidered going to Nurburgring 24hr acouple of weeks after this aswell? Looks around the same price range etc as Le Mans.