ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans picture thread - ALL pictures in here please - "Because race car"

350z GT
Having a nosey at your work in your flickr some great shots mate.

Thanks, could you post some of the ones you like so i can see which settings worked?

I had some success but think i was making the best of a bad lense situation rather than working with the camera + lense

Merc A class
Thanks, could you post some of the ones you like so i can see which settings worked?

I had some success but think i was making the best of a bad lense situation rather than working with the camera + lense

I will favourite them save clogging the thread up mate as some are general track photos nout to do with LeMans.

350z GT
I will favourite them save clogging the thread up mate as some are general track photos nout to do with LeMans.

Oh the Mallory Park ones?

found them a lot easier to pan with as it was daylight and can get a lot closer to the track :)

looking for a larger zoom lense now for Le Mans next year, somethin up to 300mm probs

Merc A class

found them a lot easier to pan with as it was daylight and can get a lot closer to the track :)

looking for a larger zoom lense now for Le Mans next year, somethin up to 300mm probs

Yeah mate

I started out with the Sigma 70-300 i surprised myself with some of the shots from that lens but not the best in low light.

Clio 172
I saw that as it happened when I was on my little Sunday morning walk when nobody else was up. He was just casually driving it to the pits, I was thinking if that was me I'd of stopped and ran very quickly.

He drove it to the pits to a fire marshal point, the marshal put it out, he drove to his garage and ten mintes later was back on track racing with some slightly burnt paint work.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Had to have a browse though this thread again, can't contain my excitement for going to Le Mans again.

2013 is on the 'to sort' list

Have a look at the Sigma 15-500 , great value for money and i have seen them pop up second hand for around the 400 quid mark which is 70-300 money assuming you have a lens for the under 150 stuff .

however its not a light lens to carry