ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lenso rs-5s on a valver

ahh.. u beat me to it! Nice car mate! Im on my laptop and not got a editor... but hope someone here can photoshop the wheels on for u now if they are feeling generious.. anyone?

[Edited by Liquidcool on 24 April 2005 at 10:19pm]

p.s I like those wheels... why u want to change them?

i dont have these wheels anymore sold em coz i needed the money got some really grubby 19 phase 1 alloys on it and really spoils the car so after something new!!! oh well:)

kool nice car mate, mine looks shockin...gettin to the point where i hate my car coz it just doesnt look right without a decent set of wheels so i need to get some asap lol!!!!

cheers baker does anybody know any dealers that do goot finance on lensos, preferably buy now pay 12 months or anything like that???
let me know:D

if any1 can photoshop that for me then thats kool would prefer the bright silver 1s but not that bothered, would be kool if some1 can do em in black as well:)

Audi TT 225 Quattro

cheapest place ive found lensos are at wheelbase 01616280000 they also do 0% finance for 6 months give em a call, think u can get rs5s in silver or gun metal. i paid £653 for my lensos with toyo t1-s

kool cheers guys keep the posts comin i need more insperation lol!!!

patty them pics are awsome they your car????

theres an add in maxpower with 15 inch rs5s for £399.99 i thought that was pretty good but i might go for 16s with 195/45 toyo proxis!!!! what you all think

Thanks, there 18s mate. But with low profile tyres there not that much bigger than the standard willy/valver wheels.

thats kool did you notice much difference in power.....i love big wheels but i love performance more thats why i usually stick to 15"/16" alloys for acceleration!!!!

yeah i was thinkin 15s but wasnt sure whether these wheels would look good small, but 15s and car dropped to the floor i think would look pretty ace, dont u think

yeah that clio in the link had 15" or 16"s and they looked good slammed. If you are intrested in powered i really wouldnt go for 18"s or even 17"s i just needed something to fill the arches.

Mark

yea i know what you mean in my pic of my car they are 16s and they dont seem to fill the arches loads but enuf so wide arches must make it worst ,i sold them for a set of williams wheels which i powder coated black and i really noticed the difference in acceleration changin from 16s to 15s

yeah ive got a set of willy/16v steals with the correct profile tyres on just incase i ever want to try it on a RR or track day etc.

If i didnt have wide arches id have gone for 16"s but if you say you can notice the dfferance with 15"s they could be the best bet.

Mark

cheers tom

And yeah its a maxi kit.

I love these rims. They werent out when i bought mine otherwise id have had them. Might be getting some new wheels me thinks. lol.

http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/Rs5.jpg

Polishs rim. Ummmm.

I do really like Lensos only bad thing i would say is mine are milti-fit. Good when you want to sell them on but surely that cant help the strength of them?

Mark

[Edited by case on 26 April 2005 at 12:54am]

i thought that was really cheap £450 delivered for a set of 15" rs5s, cant go wrong with that 1, wanna c what the finance is like though cant afford them straight off :(

If youve got the self control mate id wait untill you can buy them striaght off otherwise by the time youve just finished paying them off something else you like more will be out. I dont personely like finance but then each to there own.

Mark

Quote: Originally posted by case on 26 April 2005

If youve got the self control mate id wait untill you can buy them striaght off otherwise by the time youve just finished paying them off something else you like more will be out. I dont personely like finance but then each to there own.

Mark

would have to agree with u there Mark, I would wait! Theres nothing worse than having to pay off loans or credit cards for months!! Will be much better feeling using ur own money! Be patient matey! and look forward to getting them when u have the money... Just my thoughts.. ;)

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by Dancliovalver on 25 April 2005
patty them pics are awsome they your car????

no mate, had the link for ages. the cars actually for sale on ebay at tne mo

ill c if the old man can lend me the money lol!!!!

not really spose your right i seem to change my mind ever 10mins n what wheels i like these have been ma longest lol

nice car daz....minter

are there any other wheels like the lensos????