ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lexus Lights Or No Lexus Lights... That is the question...

Ph1 Non Sport
basically had these lexus lights on my old pre facelift model and now I dont know if i like them...

what you think i should do?
keep them on or go back to original lights...?
photo (11).jpg

((Now I await all the criticism ;) ))

Ph1 Non Sport
Thanks for the deserved banter people... They are now safely removed and hidden well into the depths of mi garage!

Clio 197 cup
LOL!!!! lexchav lights! get rid, but yes i do think they sell them as a side order at mcdonalds now!;)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I read lexus lights, nothing more, and already knew i'd be writing

NO

I this thread.

clio sport 172
bought my 172 thurs with lexus lights on,bought set of standard lights off ebay friday morning,they arrived tuesday morning fitted tues afternoon couldnt wait to get them off

bought my 172 thurs with lexus lights on,bought set of standard lights off ebay friday morning,they arrived tuesday morning fitted tues afternoon couldnt wait to get them off

I wouldnt even buy a car with lexarse light, shows its probaly been ragged round from cold by a chav.