ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lexus lights wiring

now ive got a question for anyone with the ktec lexus lights, version 2.

When you have your normal dipped beam on, is it the smaller top bulb that lights up, or the larger bottom one.

Because with me its the top one, it dosent seem that bright for a rear light.

I doubt ive installed them wrong. I know on the standard lights, its the bottom part that lights up.

answers would be nice:)

My drivers side silver cracked inside so i rung K-tec they said send it back soi did .Got the new one back only to discover that the outside edge of the new one was boardered with grey so it didnt match my passenger one.So rung them back told me i had to send th passenger one back and theyd send the matching one to me waiting to get it hoping ill come tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way you have them is right, its only the small round one at the top that lights up. The bottom one is the rear fog lamp. I though it was actually better cause it gives the car a different look from behind

its not very bright, ive been thinking about putting on the standard ones to be honest. starting to think the red looks better with the black

My sidelights are at the top and the other bulb is for the brakes so when u brake the sidelights look as if they are brighter!

Indicator and reverse in clear bit and then fogs at bottom