ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lexus lights

Is anyone gonna make lexus lights for the clio 2/3 - come on theres enough interest! The peougeot 307 is just out and already ecosse has them made for it plus the 206.... Why does it take ages for any decent parrts for renault to come out??? Someone get on to sean at Prima>>>!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Now you can see why Pugs are so popular, it is so easy to get mods for them. Peugeot Ecosse are not far from me, are brilliant at what they do and are very friendly, helpful folk, especially Diane.

Maybe they should start Clio Ecosse and make lights, spoilers etc for the Clio!

Isnt that Esquiss or something, the french company which has a place in scotland?!?!?!?!?!? I want some lexus lights too, (Oh and a Gt-Turbo engine )

I have to say though that the std Mk2 172 lights (with the indicators replaced with Philips Silver Vision bulbs) look pretty good to me. Their design is a little Lexus-esque in the first place!

Cool! It seems to me every other car has lexus lights for them - even new cars before the car itself is released! My mate blended actual lexus lights into his white clio and it looks class!!! Im waiting for the day - any day now !?

is it the one from ireland? if so i saw it in a few of the mags, look really nice, the bonnet is a nice work to, looking to get mine done and smooth tailgate and sidestripes when i get sufficent funds

Lionel Richie

That white one from ireland (with 18s and real IS200 lights) was written off before it looked like that!!!

Dunno about those, they threaten to make the clio look like a Harley Davidson, if you get my drift. Orange indicators are ugly.