ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lexus lights

i just put some lexus lights on my clio mk1 and its improved the looks of it amazingly, made it look like a new car, so easy to fit as well. getting some angel eyes for the front next, see what they do for the car.

a flame retardent suit that race drivers wear ;)

he is saying your going to get flamed (shouted at) for having very very very bad taste

Quote: Originally posted by stroodle on 22 June 2005
i think they look awesome, think you lot are just jelious i can afford luxerys like lexus lights

hes here all week folks.

i think they look awesome, think you lot are just jelious i can afford luxerys like lexus lights

oh dear he is crazy crazy fool

as mr t says i pitty that fool !!

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Stroodle- gotta say mate, not a good thing to post! There is a hell of alot of people on here who like you to keep your car STANDARD!
If you have any sense your request this post to be deleted!
I personally really like lexus clusters as i have them on my car but you are gonna get roasted BIG TIME!
but rest assured its your car&you can do to it what you like.
Just tell them B*LLOCKS!

Quote: Originally posted by jph172 on 22 June 2005
you are gonna get roasted BIG TIME!

Put a spit in there and you are talking my language baby
;)

Quote: Originally posted by jph172 on 22 June 2005

Stroodle- gotta say mate, not a good thing to post! There is a hell of alot of people on here who like you to keep your car STANDARD!
I personally really like lexus clusters as i have them on my car but you are gonna get roasted BIG TIME!
Just tell them B*LLOCKS!
why do these people wanna keep the car standard its old and girly looking im just starting to mod so it doesnt look like a banger

Quote: Originally posted by jph172 on 22 June 2005Stroodle- gotta say mate, not a good thing to post! There is a hell of alot of people on here who like you to keep your car STANDARD!
Just tell them B*LLOCKS![/QUOTE]why do these people wanna keep the car standard its old and girly looking im just starting to mod so it doesnt look like a banger

buy a better car then than a sh*tbox mk1 clio is my advice

let me guess you have a large wardrobe full of stolen trainers and tracksuits oooh and caps ;)

Funny thing is jph172 everyone in this thread has owned or still owns a modded car. It WHAT mods that get flames not mods in general.

Fair play to having lexus lights but jelious, standard lights look perfect, angel eyes on the other hand do freshen up the look IMO.

Will you be adding new washer jets to freshen up the front..

Quote: Originally posted by BluePete on 22 June 2005

Fair play to having lexus lights but jelious, standard lights look perfect, angel eyes on the other hand do freshen up the look IMO.

Will you be adding new washer jets to freshen up the front..
will be puttin a new alloy arial on cos the standard one is stupidly big, and i got some gold williams alloys on. thinkin bout the bonnet next.

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

I can see what your sayin but i have first hand experience on this.
I remember back just after the new year when i was spotted&a few pictures of my car was posted up.
To say i slightly ribbed would be an understatement!
They ripped into me proper bad&it was,nt just people taking the piss but really nasty comments which was like-hold on, all im trying to say is hey look what ive done to my car,something different.
Ive learnt my lesson on that now but just seems if you do something out of the ordinary then you get slated for it.

Its like the standard car club members come out in force&really go in to one over it.

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Is this guy for real?!!?

:eek: :confused: :mad: :p

This is gonna be the best thread this year.

Dude, cheap mods like those dont make it unique.

It makes it look like every other tacky, tasteless car out there.

That is so ridiculous its unreal.

Ok, so people cant afford £70 for a set of crappy lights but can afford a £5000-12000 car?! :confused:

Er ok.

By the way, they need declaring on your insurance.

(exterior decorative changes or words to that effect)

Whats the bet you havent?

ST

id rather have a unique car than, than a car the same as every1 else.
Yeah.......that maybe so mate.....but TBH there isnt any two cars on here that are the same.....take mine for starters, 1st on here with anthracite 172 alloys and im proud to say i done it 1st but i wouldnt be proud to say i had lexus style rear clusters on my car.

Each to their own though.

Al/

LY 200

Haha afford luxurys like lexus lights, there all of what 80 quid mate pmsl!!!:p

My bet is this dudes a member whos been ripped the piss out of before for having a badly externally modded car (i can think of a few users who would do this;))
Detective Jay on the prowl............

try £190 LED lexus lights

That would have covered two tyres on my car, lol

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Lol, youve blown £190 on something that most people outside the McDs car park think looks crap?!

No offence to anyone else on here who has them but this guy clearly has other issues.

A silver Honda

Hmm, im actually intrigued.

Any pics of these luxury lights?

For £190, theyve gotta look good...

Quote: Originally posted by JayR on 22 June 2005

Who cares!!!:confused:

Buy a proper mod!!!;)
give me some money then and will, (my money doesnt come from mummy and daddy) i have morgage and child support 2 pay for as well.

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by JayR on 22 June 2005

Who cares!!!:confused:

Buy a proper mod!!!;)
give me some money then and will, (my money doesnt come from mummy and daddy) i have morgage and child support 2 pay for as well.
Lol you said we were all jealous cause you can afford luxury mods!!!Lol

I aint givin you f**k all and for the record my dollar dont come from mumy n daddy either..........I guess i dont have to pay childs support though so thats a weight off my sholders!!!Lol