ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LG 47" 5900 TV

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Going to be moving home soon so will be taking the current TV from the lounge 37" LG LCD and sticking that in the bedroom so need a new lounge TV and though this seemed decent -

http://www.comet.co.uk/p/LED-TVs/buy-LG-42LE5900-LED-TV/632015

Any opinions? I want to stick with LG as I'm a bit of a freak and like to keep things matching and have just got an LG Blu-Ray surround sound.

Cheers
Andy.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Yeah I realise its the 42" but Comet havent got the 47" but I'm pretyy sure the roughg specs are the same.

I'll find a link of the 47"

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Did you mis-type the title? Surely that should say 50"?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I'd like the biggest out there but I have to be sensible as I'm most definitely not made of money and will also need to buy a computer, sofa and bed as just split with the missus so she's keeping half of the stuff :(

Mito Sportiva 135
Get the PK590 - it's a lot more TV for a bit more money. I have it and it's amazing quality for price.