ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LG LEX9 72" LED 3D TV

it looks gorgeous but wonder how much it will be !

lg-lex9-largest-nano-led-display.jpg

also their new surround sound setup 'looks' good

650764.jpg

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Knowing LG it will be priced well. But does anyone actually buy LG.. they're s**t

hmm thats not actually true people seem to think that for some reason but in reality its far from the truth

their aim is to be teh largest manufacturer in 2012 they are second to samsung at the moment

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
It is h'actually true... cause I said it, and I read bad things about them and every time I go to a TV shop the LG sets have faults on them or are switched off because they are broken, the are a hell of a lot better than they were a few years ago.. but they still have more problems than the leading brands (Panasonic etc)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
You must have got that one LG telly that didn't break.. think it featured on ripleys believe it or not... :p

Seriously though, I was down in one of "those" shops checking out 3d telly's... sat infront of a LG 60" set for about 10 minutes as it filled my vision it was great... and it was like £1500 or something stupidly low like that.. but I would never buy it because it was an LG. I'll take the 60" panny instead thanks.

185lb/ft dCi
why has everyone got a problem with LG? they make the screens for other manufacturers and all the tv's i've had from them have been nothing but excellent.

i tell you what just after my call to samsung to fix my monitor i wont be wanting to use them any time soon for a tv they said 2 working days to call me back to then arrange something ! the monitor is 367 days old

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i found LG plasmas the worst for image retention, in currys most of them had it quite bad, the lcd's are pretty good though tbh.