ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lights Constantly On!

200 Gordini No.159
Hi all

I've got a 182FF, the side lights and the interior lights are always on, I can't turn them off.

The only way I can get them to go off is if I disconnect the battery.

I know its been raining a lot recently and wondering if it had anything to do with that.

I'm part ex'ing the car in on Saturday as I've just bought a Clio 200 Gordini :D so only need a temp fix till them

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Ben

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
pikey fix but take the interior bulbs out? cant think of a quick fix for the sidelights apart from taking the stalk off and cleaning it out (did this to fix indicators on my girlfriends 206)

what spec is the 200? :)

200 Gordini No.159
I was thinking about taking out the fuse out, its going in part ex on Saturday so only till then, don't want to do massive amounts to it. I did drive though a flooded road the other day, I'm thinking it could of been that and it looks like water has got in one of the headlights....

My new clio link to it is http://www.autoworld-uk.co.uk/used-cars/renault/clio/LS61VAD/

I've had a total of 5 cars including the new one now, 3 of them have been Clio's

Can't wait to pick it up on Saturday :D