ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lights

501, As i say, the fit is correct. It just seems to me that the bulbs seem abit long.

You may get away with the curtasy light but the map light you'll have problems with at a guess.

Polo + Micra
i wouldn't bother with the first ones you posted as they look bright but wont be.

BG182FF
i had them 501 leds fitted with no problems before, but i find 4 leds arent bright enough at all

One Phat Clio
can any one locate me to a set of decent 501 style buls for the interior light, man these LED are kinda hard to find! :( :mad:

One Phat Clio
quality, thanks for all ya help. hope this helps other users too, bin lukin about 4 a while, so yeah :) cheers

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I have seven in my car and they are fine. When it is really dark, they can look a little blue, but it's a nice change from the dirty yellow colour of a normal bulb.