ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lightweight Alloy Wheels

been looking for some lightweight alloys for a while, does any body on here have lightweight alloys 16 or 17 inch, can you tell a difference in speed? etc with these on, thanks any comments are welcome.

itll be more to do with acceleration,less weight to turn ie quicker turn so quicker acceleration.pro race 1.2s look nice imo

Breaking A 172 Replica
They are common for a reason...they are the ultimate alloy for clio's. They are extremely light weight, very strong and look fantastic.

Sam

i aint disputing that mate at all,they are really nice,i love them but like i say its like evryone owning a signed autograph from a footballer,etc not quite as special then is it

anyone who has the program can do it,put a pic up on this thread and ill have a blast,same angle as the wheels thought please