ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Likely loss

Well due to a change of job at work - one that gives me a company car - I am seriously considering parting company with the beloved Cup. Its not that I dont like the car (far from it in fact) but I am simply not using it enough to justify keeping it and someone else might as well get some fun out of it. Now its mailto:B@llsie s">B@llsie s old motor so he knows as much about it as me. I got it back in March when it was around a year old and I think the mileage is now 13.5k or so. What I am wondering is how much I am likely to have lost in the time I have had the car - I am prepared for a bit of a shock :(

The options I have are 1) Selling it back to Renault - not smart or 2) Attempting to sell it privately, ideally to a Cliosport member.

[The car is completlely standard, blue with no cc and a private plate F(R)SH - not much else to add.]

Dont suppose anyone on here is interested in the car. Lots of views so I guess someone would have spoken up by now ... :eek:

182, GTR, C63

id say you will get about 8.5-9.5k for it. It a shame your selling at this time of year as sporting cars such as your cup dont sell quite as easily. Also you dont want someone stuffing it on a wet test drive either. Good luck with your sale wots replacing it?

The boring company car will be replacing it if thats the right word and as the g/f has a car too well manage with the 2 vehicles. A sad decision to be making but it is the only one that makes sense.

see if you can opt out of your company car for a milage alowence, that what i did and i get 50.5p per mile plus £78 per month! oh i do about 1200 miles a month