ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Limbo - Xbox 360 Arcade - 9.0 IGN

1.8 Civic EX
what a strange yet genius game. Only played the trial to see what it's like. very good but i can't help but think 1200 points it's a bit pricey as i don't think it's going to be a very long game, especially as one of the achievements is to complete the game in one sitting with only dying 5 times.

Amazing game, favourite I've played this year. Trust me, you won't be getting the 'complete with less than 5 lives' in a hurry unless you learn every inch of it. The spider killed me 4 times :)

Just bought it after seeing this. Loving it so far, At the point where you have to hang on 2 ropes to pull the blocks up without going into the buzzsaws

1.8 Civic EX
decided to get the full game. been playing it for about an hour and half and i'm 51% through, just got up to that bug thing, i know i need to grab it but can' quite get close enough..damn thing lol

182FF with cup packs
finsihed it this afternoo. What a fantastic little game. Some fiendish little puzzles in there, and some fantastic deaths. Christ knows how many times you'll have to play it through to get the 5 lives or less achievment.

1.8 Civic EX
Woo 98%! just need that last achievement whole game dying 5 times or less. Think it might be quite easy as long as you take your time.

Polo + Micra
think i might get this as i got 4200 points for £8 with the deal that happened a while ago so only about £2.50 :)

320d M Sport
Its the only Arcade game to hold my attention since Trials HD.

I love this game, so original and moody, not bought the full version yet but Ive heard it's very short.