ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

limited edition pro race 1.2 help

mps aero
rite.... i have 16" pro race 1.2 with the polished lip. i spun out on a roundabout near my home and i have bent the rear left wheel, im looking to replace the wheel but the limited edition pro race 1.2 in 16" has to be the hardest alloy wheel to find in the world lol. people only seem to sell them in 15" or 17" and when i finaly found somewhere it is £120 per wheel.
im not being funny but considering the wheels are only £240 for 4 this seems expensive. anyone know where i could get one at a reasonable price? thanx

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Not possible to polish the lip on a normal 1.2? Could get one cheap second hand.

mps aero
i think i might be to lazy for that lol i managed to curb the front alloy yesterday, i may aswell buy a whole new set as its the same price as buying 2. i will see if anyone knows where i can get 1 at a reasonable price 1st.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
rite.... i have 16" pro race 1.2 with the polished lip. i spun out on a roundabout near my home and i have bent the rear left wheel, im looking to replace the wheel but the limited edition pro race 1.2 in 16" has to be the hardest alloy wheel to find in the world lol. people only seem to sell them in 15" or 17" and when i finaly found somewhere it is £120 per wheel.
im not being funny but considering the wheels are only £240 for 4 this seems expensive. anyone know where i could get one at a reasonable price? thanx

If thats true buy 4 for £250 and sell the 3 you've got for £120 each then you've got £110 for beer money....

mps aero
If thats true buy 4 for £250 and sell the 3 you've got for £120 each then you've got £110 for beer money....

true, but not many people have them and so no1 needs them lol plus there are a few tiny marks on the other wheels. i may look into a refurb but with it being bent and polished i doubt it will be cheap. thats if its even repairable.

mps aero
oh and the impact has broken my rear left shock and broken the brake caliper. no doubt i will fing more damage as it was a hell of a bump lol the car look off. :S