ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lincolnshire area members please help

FRS
As some of you may vaguely remember two months ago i sold my throttle bodies on here, anyway they were bought from a member on here not sure on username but his real name is Simon Hornby and he works at Saxilby vehicle services, he asked me to send them to his work address rather than home address, anyway he claimed to have never got these even though i wrapped these and labelled very well so i doubt they got lost, just wanted to know does anyone here know him or know he has bodies fitted? Cheers.

182 Cup
Small world, I'm from Saxilby.

Seen that saxilby vehicle services have sprung up since I moved to Lincoln. They Jenveys? I could drop in and see if I can find anything out. Slight delay in this as I'm not currently driving. Will see if my dad has heard anything too :)

FRS
Cheers guys, its atpower bodies brand new, i just have a gut feeling they have them and there money! If anyone could find out that would be handy as my paypal account is £700 in the red because of this!

FRS
Big big big thanks to a certain member from here, this is my bodies before i posted them, now this is them fitted to a project he is building yet telling me he never got them.. Scumbag!

image-14.jpg

4c032f3d8a4f444f32b3fd09dd59afb7.jpg

FRS
There really cannot be anyway he can protect himself here now i have picture evidence and proof of postage etc, police matter hope he is reading this thread.

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Just added him on facebook as I have 15 mutual friends. I will wait for confirmation and and head down with a few mates to collect tomorrow as I am off work if you want?

FRS
I kinda let this lie obviously happened around christmas etc, but this kind of money getting screwed over with no way, he can be expecting a phone call at his house and workplace tomorrow so look out Mr Hornby!

Thats bad....

Hope you get it sorted!! If he is a member on here he should be named and shamed so people don't sell to them..

FRS
Hes claiming that pics of his brothers car and itbs, even though the pic was posted around the same time the dispute closed, and his dad commenting on the pic to the guy simon and not his brother, im treating it as theft.

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  TTS
Seems like a blatant scam. How do these people sleep? I could never even attempt something like that.

Phone lincolnshire police - explain you sold the items and he denies receiving them and got a refund - send them the pics
They will go round

Also - there's enough of us local so if you get stuck 3 or 4 of us will pop round and get them back for you ;)

Superleggera'd MK3
Yeah....and trash his project build!!! ;)

But no, in all seriousness, get in touch with linolnshire police mate and get it sorted properly :)

FRS
Thanks guys he has failed to respond to my texts, so i will be in contact with lincolnshire police in the morning, does everyone think my case is fair then?

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks guys he has failed to respond to my texts, so i will be in contact with lincolnshire police in the morning, does everyone think my case is fair then?
Having heard one side of the story, it certainly sound like there's a case to answer for.

182 Cup
definately fair, i asked around about the place he works at and the word wasn't good so I was about to post to say that and its all pretty much discovered.

hope the police sort him out :)