ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lincolnshire girl, heyy :)

2004 Iceburg 172
Hiyaaaa and Thankyouuu everyone! Hopefully will look a lot better when he's finished, got a while to go yet! And eventually gonna need some help with choosing new wheels! :)

Pro Race 1.2's? Hmm wonder who might be selling some of those? ;)

White clique
Welcome on board! I hope you enjoy the site.

If you are wondering why no one is commenting on your pic of yourself, it is generally frowned upon to do so in this section as we like to welcome all members equally, regarded of how they look, so please dont get offended if no one is saying you look nice etc. We are not like that on here, we are all just very friendly to everyone :)

172 ph1
hi and welcome to CS...:clap: i have noticed on your picks you have TRS tow strap i just got some and just want to no how you fitted it ?... was it as simple as a bolt fixed in ?... thanks gaz :)

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
What they're trying to say lauren is they want to put you through, but don't want to scare you off beh heh heh.

A grey one
hi and welcome to CS...:clap: i have noticed on your picks you have TRS tow strap i just got some and just want to no how you fitted it ?... was it as simple as a bolt fixed in ?... thanks gaz :)

its a massive bolt, im not sure what size it is though and yeah just bolt it in and its done :)

A grey one
Welcome on board! I hope you enjoy the site.

If you are wondering why no one is commenting on your pic of yourself, it is generally frowned upon to do so in this section as we like to welcome all members equally, regarded of how they look, so please dont get offended if no one is saying you look nice etc. We are not like that on here, we are all just very friendly to everyone :)

Sorry if it's frowned upon, i didnt know :( i didnt wantt any comments on them just wanted to prove im not a butch manly girl like most people think when all i talk about is cars. haha :)

I see what you did there.

i dont get it :( like 90mph depending what class you're in..

Welcome:D

Sandwich;)
33522_140123022685666_100000639076446_250990_3291144_n-1.gif

TGB

15' Clio Cup/4Series
hiya! :D does anyone know how long the membership packs take to come through?

A grey one
THIS FORUM DRIVES ME NUTS. it keeps logging my back into my boyfs account.. i deleted my history and everything and its still being an idiot :(