ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lincolnshire meet - 15/01/12

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
Thanks to everyone who turned up, even tho we all freezed our tits off was good to meet everyone :D

P1010674.jpg

P1010673.jpg

P1010675.jpg

P1010676.jpg

P1010677.jpg

P1010678.jpg

P1010679.jpg

P1010680.jpg

P1010681.jpg

P1010689.jpg

P1010688.jpg

P1010687.jpg

P1010685.jpg

P1010686.jpg

Cheers :)

RS2'd Trophy
ah right you from round there? bentley was sweet also some of them houses on that road down to renparts are unreal lol

No mate im from inbetween lincoln and retford. Occassionally up that neck of the woods. Yeah very nice area!

RB 182
Amazing cold after all of 30 seconds out of the car, :) but well worth the trip out and get the first years meet under the belt with hopefully warmer ones throughout the year..

Cheers guys..

BG182FF
gutted i couldnt make it, fell poorly on friday night :( great turnout though! lovely cars, will deffo meet some of you guys this year

p.s. that trophy is stunning, credit to you mate

RS2'd Trophy
Really wish I would have taken my camera aswell! first time the trophy has been washed in forever, some awesome cars there cant wait for the next one!

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Gutted I missed it too, definately a lack of Petrol Blues there!!, I'll deffo make the next one (hopefully....)

Really wish I would have taken my camera aswell! first time the trophy has been washed in forever, some awesome cars there cant wait for the next one!

I had my Dslr in the car but my fingers were too cold so I never got it out LOL

If the weather is better next time I think we should all go for a drive somewhere and do a little photoshoot :)

Ermmm well it lowers it as much as you want - they're coilovers LOL

I don't have my rollcage fitted at the moment as it's out being sprayed - so the car is 60kg lighter than usual