ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Linking speakers

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
HI all, i have some roof speakers in my house - in a few different rooms - currently shoved in the back off my hifi! - is there a way of linking up my PC to this ...any suggestion please - obviouly in the back of a PC you just have a jack connection :S

any thoughts / ideas please folks ...cant get my head around this one atm :eek:

Octy VRS
hrcapt7.jpg

You need a jack to RCA, there should be a free RCA slot in the back of your hifi to plug into *goes and checks* then you just need the right length of cable to run from your comp to your hifi

Hifive

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Hi all - it works fab only one issue for some reason when i plug it in to my computer - i had x2 cables in the back of my hifi x2 left x2 right (x2 for the roof and x2 for the standard speakers) normally i just but x2 in the right side and x2 in the left for some reason now they only work by stuffing all cables in the right hand one! :S very confused!!! if i put x2 in the left and x2 in the right only x2 speakers work not x4 why>??? Please ;)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Hi all - it works fab only one issue for some reason when i plug it in to my computer - i had x2 cables in the back of my hifi x2 left x2 right (x2 for the roof and x2 for the standard speakers) normally i just put x2 in the right side and x2 in the left for some reason now they only work by stuffing all cables in the right hand one! :S very confused!!! if i put x2 in the left and x2 in the right only x2 speakers work not x4 why>??? Please ;)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Ive heard this may solve my problems :) Help please

anyway, go into sound in your control panel and there should be a setting there for your output..... one speaker, two speakers, 5 speakers etc...... i if im correct i think... its in advanced i think in the audio tab......

Clio 172
hey mate, have you tried putting all in the left and seeing if it works??

if you use your cd player do all the speakers work??

you could have bought a mono jack instead of a stereo jack which will only give you one channel

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
hey mate, have you tried putting all in the left and seeing if it works??

if you use your cd player do all the speakers work??

you could have bought a mono jack instead of a stereo jack which will only give you one channel

hiya thanks for your reply - yeah nothing works in the left :S when using aux (ie my pc)

but they do however work if i just have the radio on (use the functions of the hifi) :S x2 in left x2 in right

The adapter im using is actually one i pinched from my camcorda :S

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
HI all think ive fixed it will try it when i get home need set the sound up to surround sound though which should work (in the control panel)

Polo + Micra
have you tried to plug the yellow one in instead of the one that doesn't work

and if that still don't work then you will have to get just an audio lead as the one you've got has 4 connections on the plug rather than just 3