ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Linksys WRT160v3 wireless issues

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Guys. I'm having major issues with my wireless router. I have always had issues with it and so I decided yo reset it to factory defaults and start again...so I did.

I have used the set-up CD and installed the POS Network Magic it comes with. Now the problem is that every wireless device I have (2 laptops, MBP, iPhone etc) can see the network, but I'll be dammed if I can get them connected, even without a pass-code. The Windows laptops just say cannot connect and ask to diagnose, my MPB just says connection timeout and iPhone/Touch just say cannot connect.

Plugging devices into the router does allow me access to t'internet, it's just a wireless issue.

Anyone got any ideas what I can try as I'm about to take a hammer to the f**king thing!