ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Field Rape

80MPG BEEZA
i think the car is a beaut apart from the grey surround headlights why did reno do that? its spoils the car so much!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
With the exception of the awesome exhaust and that colour. Its a bit i dunno, boring?
Tints are horrible at the best of times, the wheels have been done to death and the bonnet really does make it look like a taxi. I do like rob's idea with the stripes might give it the originality it deserves.

IMHO of course, but your happy with it. Thats the main thing.

Clio 182
love it - i think the bonnet looks fine as it is :)

still yet to see a liquid yellow about, I'd been after a 182 for over a year before I got mine, and I don't think i've ever seen one in that time!

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Amazing pics! She looks so beautiful amongst the yellow flowers. Perfect surroundings for a perfect Clio in my opinion. I absolutely love this car. I've only ever seen it once in the flesh at the FCS and I was finding it very hard to walk away from it. Spot on! :D

looks absolutely stunning, agree with "the best looking clio on the forum" quote.

not trying to detract from it, but, have you had your front bumper resprayed? seem to see a lack of black stickers is all . . . . just me being OCD, not saying it detracts from the car in the slightest, the more liquid the better lol

jamie

Mountune Tractor
I couldn't see it?
Do it in a meadow next time ;)
Lovely car, very very nice. Bonnet looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Golf R
someone has a good eye for a picture.... stunning:)

i'm quite chuffed with that comment as i'm normally s**t at taking pictures... borrowed a decent camera though so that helps. loadsa pictures taken though these ones seemed to be the best :D

Ad

MK2 FRS
someone has a good eye for a picture.... stunning:)

i'm quite chuffed with that comment as i'm normally s**t at taking pictures... borrowed a decent camera though so that helps. loadsa pictures taken though these ones seemed to be the best :D

lol, I know how hard it is, ive been trying to brush up on my photography skills since i got my 350D. tbh, most people who I see who I class as good take loads of pics.... so wouldnt let that bother you.

gotta be joking. Yes its very nice but there are vee's on here in liquid yellow paint.

it's about a bit more than just the car being in Liquid yellow matey ;)

aye a lot of effort and thought has gone into Bubbles is car, not just a case because the Vee is in the same colour it must be better....

Totally agree ^^^^ Jusy because a Vee is better performance wise doesn't mean its better overall.

Of course its all a matter of opinion ..... i mean a guy i work with hates clios including the vee!........... hes a bit special though!

Truely Stunning Car and the bonnet is spot on!

Don't change a thing ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Got to be honest, i'm just not a fan. Wheels are far too dark. I can see why you've got a carbon bonnet. But it's over complicated.

Not a fan of yellow...But that aside it is incredible clean and well looked after.

H&S zorst is still one of the best i've seen!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think it comes across too well in the pictures.

Up close and personal though I think it looks stunning, makes me want to stroke it. Drives nicely and sounds great too.