ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Wetness!

LY V6 with Recaros
Well I did want to take some nice pics of the vee over the weekend but the weather has been poo :( Took a few last night, not very good I'm afraid, but couldn't resist!

100_0286.jpg

100_0274.jpg

100_0273.jpg

Greedy... ;)

100_0271.jpg

100_0268.jpg

100_0282.jpg

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I don't blame you for not being able to resist, nice contrast of colours there..

LY V6 with Recaros
We must look like a Ranault showroom at the moment!! My next door neighbour has even just bought a Clio!!

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
I know :eek: hehe! Only one of them's mine now though. And the silver one's going..[/quote]

Yep, other two are mine at the moment! Very greedy! ;)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Gorgeous! Altho im guessing that the good ol taxman recently pooped your party somewhat....the bar steward.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Looking at the plate, I thought it was Jay's old car...had to go check photobucket to see that the last 2 digits on the number plate are different.

Still looks good though, although the pics definately don't do the colour the justice that looking at it in the flesh does! :approve:

LY V6 with Recaros
I see the wax i put on is still lasting very well! :D

Ahh yes, the paints still looking great, I like the way the rain settles on it :D

Gorgeous! Altho im guessing that the good ol taxman recently pooped your party somewhat....the bar steward.

:( Yeah not very happy about that! I'm not going to give in to them and sell her though!!

Looking at the plate, I thought it was Jay's old car...had to go check photobucket to see that the last 2 digits on the number plate are different.

Still looks good though, although the pics definately don't do the colour the justice that looking at it in the flesh does! :approve:

Very close number plate, I've seen a few that are very similar. No, pics definitely don't do it justice compared to seeing it in the flesh!!

LY182/NHB CTR
Funny enough we were talking about the Liquid Yellow today cracking colour and you just cant fault it on a V6.. very very nice

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
The Liquid Yellow and Racing Blue look great together.

I'm waiting for the weather to clear up as well, so I can give the car a good clean.