ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

liquid yellow 182

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 182 sport
just spotted a liquid yellow 182 on ebay for £2500 or best offer if anybody is looking for one;)

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Focus RS + S3
just checked my eBay and its sold, wasn't going to hang around long, i'm sure i've drove past it a few times on the way to the black mountains if its the same one

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't suppose anyone has a link to it? Even though it's ended wouldn't mind having a look

I did try to find it when OP posted this and couldn't find it so thought he was just winding us up haha

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Focus RS + S3
Looks like it is the one from the blacks lol
Glad someone on here bought it

Gutted that it was so close to me but i think id pee her indoors off if i used the house deposit lol

Lovely car mate, miss my LY

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  BG V6, LY 182
Bargain! is it reasonably clean and low mileage?
Let's just say I went with not a 'high' expectation of it being the cleanest. But I was gob smacked, yeah it has the usual stone chips, odd mark, lightly curbed alloy, but nothing major at all. Has a very slight mis Fire, so it's getting new plugs, leads etc asap. 87k. Only LY with recaros factory fitted too ;)
Looks like it is the one from the blacks lol
Glad someone on here bought it

Gutted that it was so close to me but i think id pee her indoors off if i used the house deposit lol

Lovely car mate, miss my LY

Yeah it's the one from blacks, we had so much fun driving back that way! What a place to live! The colour is awesome! Makes me want my vee sprayed even more now :(

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Looking....
Dont like my post....I fecking hate you right now!!!!
Seriously tho, glad you enjoyed the roads round here. Just what the Clio was built for.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Ex 182 owner
Nice, get a white damp cloth on them recaros and enjoy the cleaning. , new mats and wash the belts will transform that interior.

Enjoy
Chris

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 182 sport
was worth me putting the post up after all :) glad it's got a new home on here:)
always wanted a liquid yellow. ..stunning colour, just couldn't run a third car;)