ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow anyone...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Good colour.

.....for a girl.

*edit* £20,000?! FPMSL!! Silly c**t.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Great car a colour, just overpriced imo...

Col why don't you buy it?? then you could have his and hers LY v6's ;)

I would but need to win lottery first and then find a decent Mars Red 1 i think!

As Debs has the Liquid already i need the other colour where there was only 18 sold! Anyway 2 Liquids would be really gready! Hmm...

Da

Trader Rating - 100%
48   0   0
  Less
A LY V6 sold a couple of weeks ago for full asking price...£20,000. It's worth what someone is willing to pay.

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Golf R
current climate or not, look at the last liquid yellow to sell.... went for very similar money.... it's worth what anyone'll pay and a 06 plate liquid yellow is one of the newest you can buy.... i'd love it!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  182 Racing Blue, Recaros
current climate or not, look at the last liquid yellow to sell.... went for very similar money.... it's worth what anyone'll pay and a 06 plate liquid yellow is one of the newest you can buy.... i'd love it!

BUY IT!!!!! You know you want to! :rasp:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Audi TT
£20k and it's not got silvervisions? Thought they'd have been pulled up for that by now. Tut tut :p

G

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  LY V6 with Recaros
As said, it's worth what someone's willing to pay. If they want it bad enough. Glenn sold his a while back for full asking price of £19500.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i dont understand why people think 20k is too much?

an ultra low mileage 06 plate is easily worth 18k, so why is a rarer, desirable colour one not worth 20K?

as said glenns one sold for 19.5k, was one of the quickest sales of a vee ive seen. others can be up for months before they go.

if you can get an LY Vee for under 17k then you have got a steal...let alone one thats in pristine condition and still in warranty.

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  R26r R26
I thought I had but I must of been dreaming.:rolleyes:

TBH if I wasn't off sick at the moment I would have seriously considered it.There is an Acid Yellow one on RS for sale as well.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  182 Racing Blue, Recaros

TBH if I wasn't off sick at the moment I would have seriously considered it.There is an Acid Yellow one on RS for sale as well.

Just see that one to! Core there all coming up for sale again must be the time the year!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i dont understand why people think 20k is too much?

an ultra low mileage 06 plate is easily worth 18k, so why is a rarer, desirable colour one not worth 20K?

Remember this is CS mate where no one thinks anything is worth any real money. Sad to say it, but it's true.

as said glenns one sold for 19.5k, was one of the quickest sales of a vee ive seen. others can be up for months before they go.

if you can get an LY Vee for under 17k then you have got a steal...let alone one thats in pristine condition and still in warranty.
Imo an LY for 17k isn't going to happen, not for ages yet.

If I had 20k in my bin for a car, i'd not pick the vee, i'd have an exige.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Worth it all day long i reckon.
If this was a year on when I'm 21 I would have that, no doubt about it. Shame insurance still want circa £3.5k

:(

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Aye...People are payin well over the odds for LY...It's not even the best colour! :rasp:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 Track
Bargin!!!!

...and no doubt it isn't only the best colour but the only colour 2 have!!! Worth every penny.... :rasp:

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Lionel Richie
that'll get £20K all day long (depending on how many owners its had) the ID colours do go for upto a 25% premium over the stock colours

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Any details of that car mate ?? (i'm not on RS so can't access it)