ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow Astra Vxr .

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I like that a lot but I bet it was crashed an the colour change happened then, people very rarely take a mint car and colour change it.

When I ran the Vauxhall ten of the best team one of the lads on that had a nova in liquid yellow, that was really cool :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Polo BlueGT
Possibly the only VXR I'd have. Puts me off the fact he has no money to change 2 bulbs though.

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  LY Megane R26 230
Its a local car to me and the guys spent thousnads on it over the time hes had it.can confirm its not been bumped though

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Its a local car to me and the guys spent thousnads on it over the time hes had it.can confirm its not been bumped though

Thats cool then if its not had the usual knocks you expect a colour change car to have had, there are some exceptions :)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I think it doesnt suit the car- also non factory respray = big depreciation on modern cars

S

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Audi A5
Uuuummm looks very nice but it just seems a little bit fishy, why would you buy all that stuff, ok to get it ready for performance but that's must of cost a fortune surly not worth it?