ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow galore | Renault Sport models

Clio 172 RS2
Marcoussis_004.gif

Marcoussis_011.gif

Not a 320d
Same here!

Not sure I like it. Prefer the Capsicum one we chose.

I keep seeing the 133 in the showroom near me, im begining to wonder if i should have got one over the GT, they do look pretty cool, there was one in blue as well that looked insane. Wasnt sure about the interior though, layout and quality.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I keep seeing the 133 in the showroom near me, im begining to wonder if i should have got one over the GT, they do look pretty cool, there was one in blue as well that looked insane. Wasnt sure about the interior though, layout and quality.

They are head and shoulders above the Clio GT. We drove both before settling on the Twingo.

It's a proper little Renaultsport, as opposed to a squidgy 'warm' Clio.

Clio 172 RS2
Back to basics for that Twingo...
Lately all hot hatches getting fatter and fatter.
Especially the Meggie or is that rendered a Coupé instead of Hatch?

M135i
The LY Twingo is a one-off unfortunately.

And if I'm not mistaken, that Megane 250 in LY is also a one off....

Because the new cars are no longer being built at Dieppe

they dont do a LY twingo nor the new megane due to them not being built in dieppe and renault not having the facility at other plants to do the specific spraying (which in reality isnt that hard...)

so its misleading in a way but looks pretty n tingz

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
That Twingo makes me wish i got one instead of the GT, truely stunning in that colour. Transforms the car!

Oh, and I'm bored...

OMNOMNOMNOM.jpg

Last edited:
Liking the Twingo! My little brother has just bought a black one. Looking forward to seeing what its like.