ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Listing 6000 products on ebay

Had frooition design us a shop and a listing template and just need to start listing now.
I need to list 6000 products in sif. What software would people use? Has turbo lister improved at all?

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
Turbo lister is still shite.

Have you look at eseller pro and blackthorne? (there was another propgram similair to esellerpro that was also very good but these 3rd party companies want 1% of your sales plus setup fees etc)

They can autogenerate listings if you upload the pics.

Whats your shop link so i can have a peep at the design. I was consider using frooition myself.

Well its a new account but its called. auto-consumables_co_uk
I currently run autoperformanceonline and mrsilicone
Frooitions work is good but be 100% sure what you are getting as they want more money for what i believe are small changes. I've spent £3000 with them. Paid early december and was told it would be finished before christmas. Just about getting there now. Partly our fault partly theres but they deff went off the boil once we had paid which you need to do upfront. To the basic design we wanted it used in two ebay accounts (extra £250) get boxes added to our shop(12 boxes costs £300). Doing us a website too which was about half the £3000. Negotiated about a 10% discount

Not looked at those options but i'm not willing to pay a percentage. Not scared of large upfront fees if i feel they are worth it but the account will have hundreds of thousands going through it so i'd rather a big intial layout as oppose to a percentage.
If you want more info give me a call if you like or if you want more info of fthem forget emailing them. Give them a call

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
Oh thats a nice design. Looks very smart!

Am i right in thinking you also have to pay a subscription charge to them to cover changes ebay make to the IAPI?

Oh also have a look at channel advisor. They are pretty good and you can also sell on play.com and Amazon from one central interface.

Think we have to pay about £30 a month or something but you get either 6 months or 12 months free.
I'm guessing you sell cds or dvds having the interest in amazon and play. Whats your ebay user id?
Channel advisor is one we considered

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
Think we have to pay about £30 a month or something but you get either 6 months or 12 months free.
I'm guessing you sell cds or dvds having the interest in amazon and play. Whats your ebay user id?
Channel advisor is one we considered

We refurbish old laptops and resell them on ebay hence why we dont use Amazon or Play as they are only really markets for brand new things. Our id is dr-computer-biz

ph quick
Im still a fan of turdo, i know its not amazing but better than syi form.. Just gets a bit slow when you have 5000+ items in the inventory

That does look good. But its very expensive, obviously worth while for you.

I use turbo lister, but dont have that amount of listings.

Quick question, is there an easy way to end everything in your shop in one go?

ph quick
yeah i noticed the other day you can do it in turbolister or use vrane auction bomb

ph quick
To do it in turbo, go to the listing activity tab on the left, then syncronise so it shows all your auctions, the just check the ones you want and the end listing button on the toolbar