ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

little afternoon chester meet

Clio 1.2 mk2
Van is looking great. What's under the bonnet? And clios are all looking good. End one not to my taste but each to their own.

Clio 172 "Ruby"
U mean clique ;) and don't worry I got it wrong till someone pointed It out and I searched the meaning lol

And plus us chester lot don't have a clique we don't mind something different it keeps our minds open and the chat/banter flowing :) as long as the people who come along enjoy cars and don't act like t***s they will get along with us and that's all that matters between a group of car enthusiasts isn't it?

Well said mate, he likes it an that's all that matters it's something different at the end of the day. So if it's not your cup of tea then that's fine but it's his.

"Us chester lot" don't judge people we welcome everyone whether it's a 1.2 ph1 to a brand new 200 regardless of bodykits or stickers or even a monkey hanging off the rear tow eye!! They all love there cars an surely that's the point

Clio 172 "Ruby"
You need to invest a new keyboard mate because the t,h and e buttons must not be working !!

From now on all comments will be written in full English with the correct grammar, if you do not abide by these rules the grammar police will be issuing fines an maybe penalty points on your licence,

With regards to bitchy banter about pictures of cars, yes we do love driving our cars an taking pictures, maybe you should come to one of out meets sometime.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
"pmsl" proper english! thats easily £60 and 3 penalty points

I like it when you start posting stuff because what you do is the equivalent of watering down the gravy in the chip shop, you don't actually add anything but you make the thread look so much bigger!

But then people have to read through your pointless crap :S

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
I dnt C wot u r sayin arf d tym.
u mk me laff wiv d shrt hnd typin

Nuff Respekt to u bruv.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I dnt C wot u r sayin arf d tym.
u mk me laff wiv d shrt hnd typin

Nuff Respekt to u bruv.

You laugh at short typing.......... That place the otherside of your window is called outside maybe you should go and check it out sometime.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
It was harder to short type!

Maybe I'm just old - or not been outside enough.

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Now now kiddies let's keep it sort of on topic although it is rather funny, Mr.pow I rang you- you were busy dude with the wife LAUGH OUT LOUD