ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little gathering of a German ClioSport Forum..

BG182 FF
... nothing compared to your CSS as we don't have as many users as cliosport.net.

Nevertheless I felt like uploading some pictures from yesterday. We had 50-60 guests on a local camping site.
It's pretty much for us in Germany as it was the first gathering and Clio Sports are quite rare cars over here.

For example there were only 101 registrated 182's in 2012.

It was a funny day with an awesome catering, nice people and cars and an exciting Champions League finale in the evening.
I was pretty pleased with the day. Special appreciation to the guys from Switzerland and Austria who took a very long journey just to meet us and to spend a cold evening in the rain as the weather turned horrible late in the afternoon.

My personal highlight was the camouflage 172 with its roof box as it was a native Britain car. 172/182 costs twice as much overhere!
Of course it had Right-hand-drive so I had the chance to do my first trip on the other site of the dash :S

Here are the Pics... Unfortunately only taken with Phone but they'll give you an impression!

DSC_0229_zps29f31e89.jpg DSC_0231_zps9aafe5b5.jpg DSC_0226_zps6a677b90.jpg DSC_0227_zpsc695caea.jpg

DSC_0228_zps9b981afd.jpg DSC_0230_zps43f90588.jpg DSC_0233_zpsded2e4da.jpg DSC_0234_zpse64d5b29.jpg

DSC_0235_zps8483839c.jpg DSC_0238_zpsb1bf4260.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Camo Clio is awesome!!!
​I might have to do something similar when I finally retire the dog kennel to live out it's days on track.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
+1 loving that camo clio..

Bet that was a nice meet nothing but clios tents and an open field.