ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Live bands @ scala

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Different to the stapley band who friends on FB may have seen... Probably more exciting for most people than the normal DJs im shooting week in week out.

Some random other lot, had to play with the red curve alot as the red was way to strong for my liking.. Tip for anyone with AF assist points on their body - TURN THEM OFF for live bands.. Its wrecked alot of my shots

Also playing about with different method of sizing for the web to see if can stop Fing up my work :cool:

bandsscala-2copy.jpg

bandsscala-3copy.jpg

bandsscala-5copy.jpg

bandsscala-6copy.jpg

bandsscala-7copy.jpg

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Exif should be intact.

Either mkIII or mkIIn with 70-200 2.8 IS L did also shoot with my 16-35 but none of above are with that iirc.

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
No NR done, infact these are pretty much as shot other than 3/4 where ive tried to reduce how much of the image was smashed with the red light.

Ill happily shoot at 3200 with the mkiii.
Mos240410-57.jpg

Just a shame I need to send it off as AI servo mode is currently shot and giving me a keeper rate of about 0-1%

Cupra
Are you a member of CPS? Free to join and you get quicker turn around rates/ gear to borrow if you need it.

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
crappy 5 posts in 24 hours rule :mad:

No CPS membership sadly, mkiin has been downgraded when i last looked so id only be silver anyway, which gives me the same perks as paying with fixation!

I should have really dropped the cam back off where i got it from a month ago when i noticed all my sports/motorsports stuff wasnt tracking properly, but ive tried to persevere with different AF cfns but to no avail. May get nick to have a play on thursday to see if he can spot anything glaringly wrong before i drop it off.

Once its working fully im sure ill be happy, may then get another and go CPS gold