ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Live feed thru bulkhead??

Renault sport clio 172
My boyfriend was going to wire me a small sub and amp up in the 172 today but he really struggled to find a grommet or anywhere else to feed the live wire from the battery terminal into the car

anybody got any surgestions?? pics would be great

:)

Milltek'd 182
lol, do a search ;)

grommet is under the glovebox put your head on the floor and look up with a torch and you'l see the bonnet release cable going through it...

Renault sport clio 172
k, and where does it come out in the engine?? do u have to take the scuttle panel off?

Milltek'd 182
take the power steering res off (unclips and slides off upwards) then reach behind the lining and you should be able to feel the cable coming through the grommet. its not kind to the hands but can be done! then just run it round to the battery.

Renault sport clio 172
ok my boyfriend has managed to get the power cable thru to the back!!

he now wants to know which is the ignition/power wire colour on the back of the standard stereo so he can connect the blue wire to that!!!

thanks in advance

Better than yours. C*nt.
How do you plan on getting the audio feed to the amp if you're running a standard stereo?

Renault sport clio 172
hes made adaptors at work which convert standard speaker wire into phono

he works for a sound and lighting place so he has all the equipment to do it :approve: